Winter Sale Belong to Luxury
This winter, getaway to a beautiful paradise of deep blue waters and soft sand beaches. Step into Hotel Mousai, a place of true luxury and sunshine nestled between Puerto Vallarta´s jungle-clad mountains and azure ocean.
Rejuvenate and relax with a dip in the sea, a float in our crystalline pools, or a day lounging on the sandscapes of the beaches.
Get back out there and book your winter vacation now for the best rate. Our cancelation policy is more flexible than ever before.
- Free daily breakfast (3)
- 15% off Spa Services (5)
- Free Wifi (6)
- 5 Diamond beach resort
- Gourmet restaurants
15% OFF Spa Services*
From your suite, you can look out over an expanse of clear sky and calm sea. Feel your worries melt away as you breathe in the purity of the healing ocean and match your inner rhythm to the waves lapping below.
- Spacious oceanview suites
- 3 on-site Gourmet Restaurants
- Hiking Trails in lush tropical terrain
- World-class Spa
- Pool concierge services
- Tennis, squash, and basketball courts
- Rooftop and Panoramic infinity pools
- Oceanview gym with state-of-the-art equipment
- Complimentary resort activities
- Professional wedding services
- Private events venues
- Minibar in your room
- 24hr Room service
Luxuriate in Chic Comfort and Contemporary style.
These exquisite hotel suites are uniquely designed with the very latest trends in mind.
Winter Activities To feel warm
Security, testimonials & awards
Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
Yes. There are no travel restrictions on air travel between the United States and Mexico and several flights are operating daily. While the US-Mexico Land Border has been restricted to ‘essential’ crossings since March 21st, 2020 due to COVID-19, it is expected to open again for non-essential crossings on January 21st, 2021.
Is It Safe to Visit Puerto Vallarta Now?
Yes, Puerto Vallarta has received the “Safe Travels” stamp of approval from the World Travel & Tourism Council based on its implementation of recommended health and sanitization protocols.
Is the Airport in Puerto Vallarta Open?
Yes, the airport in Puerto Vallarta is open and is receiving several international flights daily.
Am I Required to Get Tested for COVID-19 Before Traveling to Mexico?
No, you are not required to get tested for COVID-19 before traveling to Mexico, however, nationals of any country must fill out an online health assessment form available at https://afac.hostingerapp.com. Take a screen capture of the QR code to show at check-in and once you land in Mexico.
Do Visitors to Mexico have to quarantine?
There are currently no quarantine requirements in place for visitors to Mexico.
Am I Required to Get Tested for COVID-19 before leaving Mexico?
Yes. The USA, Canada and other countries are now requiring negative COVID-19 test results from airline passengers to be shown at the airport prior to boarding their return flight home. On-site COVID-19 testing, according to government requirements, is available at Hotel Mousai. Antigen testing is complimentary and PCR testing is available at a discounted rate.
Do I need to get a COVID-19 test before leaving the US?
No, the CDC does not require outbound travelers to show proof of a COVID-19 test prior to leaving the US.
If I have recently recovered from COVID-19, do I need to take the test?
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last three months and are traveling from Mexico to the United States, you will not need to show proof of a negative COVID test to the airline before boarding. You are only required to show documentation of recovery from COVID-19, which must include proof of a recent positive viral test and a letter from your healthcare provider stating that you were cleared to travel.
If I tested negative before my flight, do I need to quarantine when I return to the US?
The CDC recommends that even if you test negative, you should self-quarantine for 7 days after travel and get another test within 3-5 days of returning to the US.
If I tested negative before my flight, do I need to quarantine when I return to Canada?
Yes, all international travelers to Canada must self-quarantine for 14 days after travel even if they have tested negative and present no symptoms.
How much does the COVID-19 test cost?
Antigen testing is complimentary. For guests who require PCR testing, it is available at a discounted rate and will cost approximately $150 USD. *Prices are subject to change.
What happens if my COVID-19 test result is positive?
Hotel Mousai is raising the standard, being one of the first in Mexico to offer guests who test positive for COVID-19 while visiting the resort up to 14 nights complimentary accommodation through March 31, 2021. Guests are responsible for their incidentals while quarantined in the comforts of their luxury suite.
What are the Cancelation Conditions Related to Coronavirus?
The cancelation conditions depend on each individual airline and on the terms of your hotel booking. At Hotel Mousai, please refer to the terms and conditions stated under your reservation. The cancelation terms vary between notifying us of any cancelation or changes to your booking anywhere between 3 and 45 days prior to your arrival date. Some reservations are non-refundable, if you have made the reservation under a special offer with a discounted rate.
What Hygiene Protocols have been Implemented at the Hotel?
We have implemented new hygiene and sanitization protocols for all high-touch surfaces both in the rooms and throughout the resort. Each room is inspected with a black light after cleaning. Public areas are sanitized with hospital-grade disinfectant every 15-20 minutes. Temperature screenings are taken at check-in. Hand sanitizing stations have been strategically placed around the resort. Social distancing is encouraged. Menus are available via QR codes. All staff wear face masks at all times. Guests are asked to use a face mask when in high traffic areas.
Can I request a date modification for my reservation?
When you reserve your stay with us, we offer Date Flexibility to accommodate your travel needs. Book your vacation now and change your dates later for no extra fee.
Terms and conditions
- Room Only reservations: rates are based on double occupancy, are subject to change without notice and do not include taxes and/or service fees (19%). All-Inclusive reservations: rates are per person, include all taxes and service fees and are based on the maximum room capacity. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Rates are based on our Mousai Suite. Prepayment is required. You will be charged for the first night after making your reservation. The remaining balance will be charged once you arrive at the hotel, at front desk. Guarantee deposit must be made within 24-hours of your reservation being confirmed.
- Valid booking from now to 03/21/2021. Travel dates: from now through 12/22/2021.
- Free daily breakfast is valid for Accomodation-Only reservations. Not valid for Mousai Suite only. Not valid from (blackout dates) December 23, 2020 to January 03, 2021. February 11 to 15, 2021; March 29 to April 3, 2021; November 22 to 27, 2021 and December 23, 2021 to January 03, 2022.
- Not valid for groups or weddings.
5. 15 % OFF selected treatments at Spa for each adult, per stay.
6. Complimentary basic internet service (2MB) for unlimited devices. Premium internet service from $17 USD per day (24 hours), for 4 devices.
7. The Hotel + Flight package is excluded from this offer.