2022 Early Booking Promotion Make a plan to immerse yourself in natural beauty
How does a magnificent private terrace with sweeping views of Banderas Bay and discreet tropical luxury sound? As far as plans go, we think that sounds pretty good. Book your stay at Hotel Mousai with our Early Booking Bonus offer, and start planning your 2022 vacation today.
It’s never too early to look forward to having fabulous fun in the sun!
- Resort Credit(6)
- Free daily breakfast (4)
- WiFi Internet included (3)
- Luxurious suite with elegant comfort guaranteed
- 5 Diamond beach resort
- Complimentary resort activities
Mousai Suite North
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
Yes. There are no travel restrictions on air travel between the United States and Mexico and several flights are operating daily. While the US-Mexico Land Border has been restricted to ‘essential’ crossings since March 21st, 2020 due to COVID-19, it is expected to open again for non-essential crossings on September 21st, 2021.
Is It Safe to Visit Puerto Vallarta Now?
Yes, Puerto Vallarta has received the “Safe Travels” stamp of approval from the World Travel & Tourism Council based on its implementation of recommended health and sanitization protocols.
Is the Airport in Puerto Vallarta Open?
Yes, the airport in Puerto Vallarta is open and is receiving several international flights daily.
Do Visitors to Mexico have to quarantine?
There are currently no quarantine requirements in place for visitors to Mexico.
Am I Required to Get Tested for COVID-19 Before Traveling to Mexico?
No, Mexico doesn’t require visitors to show proof of a COVID-19 test for entry, but nationals of any country must fill out an online health assessment form available at https://www.vuelaseguro.com/home/questionnaire prior to boarding their flight to Mexico. The form displays a QR code, which you must show at the airport upon check-in and again when you pass through customs in Mexico.
Am I Required to Get Tested for COVID-19 before leaving Mexico?
Yes. The USA, Canada and other countries require a negative COVID-19 test result from airline passengers to be shown at the airport prior to boarding their return flight home. This is a requirement for all airline passengers, even for those who have been fully vaccinated. On-site COVID-19 testing is available at Hotel Mousai. Antigen and PCR testing is available at a discounted rate.
Do I need to get a COVID-19 test before leaving the US?
No, the CDC does not require outbound travelers to show proof of a COVID-19 test prior to leaving the US.
If I have recently recovered from COVID-19, do I need to take the test?
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last three months and are traveling from Mexico to the United States, you will not need to show proof of a negative COVID test to the airline before boarding. You are only required to show documentation of recovery from COVID-19, which must include proof of a recent positive viral test and a letter from your healthcare provider stating that you were cleared to travel.
If I tested negative before my flight, do I need to quarantine when I return to the US?
The CDC recommends that even if you test negative, you should self-quarantine for 7 days after travel and get another test within 3-5 days of returning to the US.
If I tested negative before my flight, do I need to quarantine when I return to Canada?
Yes, all international travelers to Canada must self-quarantine for 14 days after travel even if they have tested negative and present no symptoms. They also must quarantine for the first 3 nights at a government-authorized hotel at own cost and get tested again on day 8 of their quarantine. Starting on August 9, 2021, those who meet the entry requirements will be considered for exemption from quarantine, hotel stopover, and day-8 testing requirement subject to the discretion of the border official upon re-entry. Those requirements include being fully vaccinated and entering your vaccination, quarantine, and travel information using the ArriveCAN mobile app within 72 hours of your scheduled flight to Canada.
How Much Does the COVID-19 Test Cost?
We offer a discounted rate for COVID-19 tests. Antigen testing is available for $390 MXN. PCR tests cost $140 USD. *Prices are subject to change.
What are the Cancelation Conditions Related to Coronavirus?
The cancelation conditions depend on each individual airline and on the terms of your hotel reservation. At Hotel Mousai, the cancelation terms vary between notifying us of any cancelation or changes to your booking anywhere between 3 and 45 days prior to your arrival date. Some reservations are non-refundable if, for example, you have made the reservation under a special offer with a discounted rate. Please refer to the terms and conditions stated in your booking confirmation.
What is TAFER doing to Keep the Resorts Safe?
We have implemented new hygiene and sanitization protocols for all high-touch surfaces both in the rooms and throughout the resort. Each room is inspected with a black light after cleaning. Public areas are sanitized with hospital-grade disinfectant every 15-20 minutes. Temperature screenings are taken at check-in. Hand sanitizing stations have been strategically placed around the resort. Social distancing is encouraged. Menus are available via QR codes. All staff wear face masks at all times. Guests are asked to use a face mask when in high traffic areas.
Terms and conditions
- Room Only reservations: rates are based on double occupancy, are subject to change without notice and do not include taxes and/or service fees (19%). All-Inclusive reservations: rates are per person, include all taxes and service fees and are based on double occupancy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Rates are based on our Mousai Suite North . Prepayment is required. You will be charged for the first night after making your reservation. The remaining balance will be charged once you arrive at the hotel, at front desk. Guarantee deposit must be made within 24-hours of your reservation being confirmed.
- Valid booking from 04/06/2021 to 04/19/2022. Travel dates: from 01/03/2022 through 12/16/2022.
- Complimentary basic internet service (2MB) for unlimited devices. Premium internet service (6MB) from $17 USD per day (24 hours), for 4 devices.
4. Free daily breakfast not valid from (blackout dates) November 22 to 27, 2022 and December 23, 2022 to January 03, 2023.
5. The Hotel + Flight package is excluded from this offer.
6. Resort Credit is only valid for Hotel services and in Hotel restaurants. It cannot be used in The Shop or boutiques within the Hotels. It cannot be used for products at the Spa, only services. Resort Credit is not cumulative and expires at the end of each stay. Resort Credit is directly proportional to the length of stay and the room selected. The Resort Credit promotion is valid for a minimum stay of 3 nights.