Spa Guide Spa Imagine
The following guidelines have been designed to provide you a repairing and unforgettable experience according to your needs and your integral well-being, making your SPA treatment as pleasant as possible.
Enjoy our services and facilities daily from 9:00 a.m. at 8:00 p.m.
We recommend making reservations with 24 hours in advance to ensure you receive the treatments you desire in the time you prefer. In case you have any special request or if you require additional information about our treatments and services, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Your safety and well-being are the most important for us, so we invite you to notify the Spa receptionist any medical condition we should know: allergies, hypertension, diabetes, etc.
The Spa is not responsible for personal incidents related to these clinical conditions.
Please notify the receptionist your condition and allow us to guide you in the selection of recommended treatments and services according to your gestation period. We offer special pregnancy services for our guests that are in their second and third trimester. The service is not recommended for pregnant women with less than 3 months of gestation.
Give your loved ones a unique experience for their well-being, mindfulness and beauty. If you desire to purchase a gift certificate and have the opportunity to share the benefits of our Spa with your loved ones, do not hesitate to contact one of our Spa professionals, it will always be a pleasure to assist you.
- Credit / Debit Card (VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS)
- Room charge.
Please note that payments with cash are not available.
Cancellation and Re-scheduling Policies
We kindly ask that you notify if you need to cancel or change your appointment at least 8 hours in Advance. 50% of the price of the service will be charged for no shows or cancellations made with less than 8 hour notice.
We are committed to offer you a complete and personalized experience, therefore we kindly ask you to arrive 20 minutes prior your treatment to begin your registration and preparation process, for us knowing your preferences and needs will help us grant you an unforgettable and unique experience. The service will start promptly at the time established in your appointment, you should consider that being late will mean a reduction in the time of your treatment.
Since ancient times, the healing and relaxing properties of water have long been treasured as an important element in our journey towards optimum well-being and balance in the body. In honor of this ancestral wisdom you are invited to indulge in our Hydrotherapy Ritual with a delightful circuit of hot and cold stations, this is an ideal complement to relax and prepare your muscles prior to your treatment. To maximize your experience, we recommend you arrive 60 minutes in advance of your scheduled treatment to enjoy the benefits of this preparation ritual.
The use of the swimsuit is essential as the hydrotherapy area is a mixed area.
### General Considerations
- Our therapists are certified and have extensive experience. All spa treatments are by nature therapeutic.
- Relief tension and muscular stress may require more than one session, our professional therapists will help you diagnose and recommend the appropriate follow-up according to your needs.
- During your stay in our Spa you will be provided with a locker, bathrobe, sandals and towels, we also offer disposable underwear for your comfort and use during any treatment.
- To preserve the atmosphere of relaxation and tranquility for everyone, we kindly ask you to respect the privacy and serenity of our guests by limiting the use of mobile phones and cameras, as well as maintaining a low tone of voice.
- The Spa is a Smoking free area.
- Food and drinks from outside are not permitted within the spa’s facilities.
- For your own safety, we reserve the right to refuse service or treatment to individuals who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Avoid the use of jewelry and hair items that may interfere with the experience of your service.
- Spa services and amenities including hydrotherapy are adult areas and are reserved for guests 16 years and older.
- All prices are subject to change without notice, tax and gratuities are included. If you desire to leave and additional tip, you may do so.
TermsAll prices are in US Dollars includes 16% taxes and a 12.5% gratuity spa, Additional tips are welcome but nor required. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices in Mexican pesos may vary due to daily exchange rate.
Everyday: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
Ext. 6261 & 6262